Choosing the right sound libraries when composing for TV & film | PRWIREPRO



July 27th, 2019 — Choosing the right sound libraries when composing for TV & film Having an arsenal of fantastic sample libraries, and VST instruments help me to compose for music for TV and film. I spend a lot of my time in the studio in front of my computer and having every instrument that I would need helps my workflow and remain creative. With thousands of libraries to choose from I stick to two rules… I have to love how it sounds and be able to use it in my compositions. Sample libraries should be thought of as an investment, much in the same way as purchasing a new instrument. I spend time researching, listening, and understanding how each instrument works to get the most out of the libraries. Truly understanding how each instrument works helps with my workflow, as I spend less time messing around with the technology, and more time doing what I love… composing. It’s also crucial that you have a unique pallet for projects, and I spend a great deal of time creating my

https://prwirepro.com/2019/07/23/choosing-the-right-sound-libraries-when-composing-for-tv-film/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mining Pools - Earn Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency